We have a true passion for quality.
At Merit Remodeling we are looking to build a team of Results oriented driven people that take pride in their work. Our team takes each project as if they were working on their own home. From marketing to production our team understands that making the customer happy is our biggest goal and that we can provide that if we take pride in ourselves and our company
Not Shown Here (Pictures Coming soon!)
Paulino- Lead Carpenter
Moises- production assistant
Outside Sales Representative
Our Growing Business needs an outside sales representative to visit potential customers and find what exterior and/or interior projects are needed. The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing contact with existing customers, identifying new opportunities, and following up on potential leads. The Outside Sales Representative will also monitor industry trends in order to identify emerging markets and develop plans to utilize those markets to expand revenue. If you have prior experience in outside sales and a desire to expand your career, we want to hear from you.
- Visiting Homes of Potential Customers and creating accurate estimates for various projects.
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers.
- Collaborate with the management team to improve marketing materials and expand the company's marketing presence in the Midwestern territory.
- Attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients.
- Following up with existing Customers in order to get successful referral business
- Update client information in the company contact database.
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth.
Be comfortable with driving around the state of Indiana
Be Comfortable with flexible schedules with appointments starting as early as 8:00 am and as late as 6:00 PM
Be Comfortable with working some weekends
Be comfortable with IN HOME SALES
Please do not apply if you do not have valid Drivers License or reliable transportation
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $32,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Must have experience in Installing Gutters, or Siding
- Must have reliable work vehicle
- Must not be afraid of heights
- Must have 5+ years experience in remodeling
- Must have experience with power tools and hand tools (tile saw, hammer, drill, tape measure, level, utility knife)
- Must be able to do carpentry and trim work
- Must have a background in interior remodeling / installing (correctly attach fixtures and installing manifolds)
- Must have experience installing tile. grout and thinset
- Must be able to measure for tile
- Must have basic knowledge of framing, drywalling and finishing
- Must own a reliable vehicle
- Must be able to travel within the state of Indiana
- Must own basic hand tools (hammer, drill, tape measure, level, utility knife)
- Must have electrical knowledge (basic knowledge of 120 AMP Service, changing switches, outlets and light fixtures)
- Must have basic plumbing knowledge (hook up drains on vanities and sinks)
- Excellent listening skills is a must
- Must provide a great customer experience
- Ability to work weekends when necessary
- Must not have fear of heights or working on ladders.
- Must be organized, and motivated to earn money
- Must have a clean driving and criminal history
- Must have previous employers willing to VERIFY your work experience with their company.
- Must have excellent attendance and timeliness record.
If you meet the above requirements for our Carpenter / Installer position, please apply today!
YOU WILL BE SUBJECT TO AN IN-FIELD INTERVIEW TO SHOW EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE
- Load and unload building equipment
- Clean and prepare construction sites and maintain them through completion.
- Load and unload building materials, Operate tools and equipment (e.g., saws, drills, grinders, nail guns, pressure cleaners, etc.) properly and safely.
- Acquire information and tools needed to perform each job assigned before beginning.
- Perform preventative and regular maintenance on tools and equipment.
- Maintain open communication relationships with customers, co-workers and management.
- Complete work orders in a timely manner and do not leave a job without confidence in your work.
- Ensure that customers are treated with upmost respect on each job site
- Dress and look presentable and clean to each site
- Have general Knowledge of all remodeling tasks
- Capability of reading contract in order to understand scope of work and work cohesively with boss.
Carpenter / Installer Pay & Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Bonus Incentives
- Gas Reimbursement for travel
- Holiday Pay
- Overtime Pay
- Sick Pay
Carpenter / Installer Daily Duties:
- Install cabinets
- Install vanities
- Install tile and grout